Home and Community-Based Services Waiver for Individuals Aged 60 and Older
Aging Home and Community-Based Waiver Services may be available to Pennsylvanians over the age of 60 to enable them to continue to live in their homes and communities with support and services.
To be eligible for the Aging Waiver, you must:
- Be a resident of Pennsylvania
- Be a U.S. citizen or a qualified Non-citizen
- Have a Social Security Number
- Be 60 years of age or older
- Meet the level of care needs for a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Meet financial requirements as determined by the local County Assistance Office.
Services that may be available include:
- Accessibility Adaptations, Equipment, Technology and Medical Supplies
- Adult Daily Living Services
- Community Transition Services
- Home Delivered Meals
- Home Health Services
- Non-Medical Transportation Services
- Participant-Directed Community Supports
- Participant-Directed Goods and Services
- Personal Assistance Services
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Service Coordination
- Therapeutic and Counseling Services
There is no cap on the services that Aging Waiver participants receive, no cost sharing and no contributions allowed.